Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Try the Mr. Olympia Sports Nutrition Sample Box


I've always loved sample boxes as I want to try new products out before buying in full sizes or in bulk. Since I am trying to be fit and healthy, I recently bought the Mr. Olympia Sports Nutrition Sample Box where you can try several assorted samples. Mr. Olympia SportsNutrition Sample Box consists about 10 products inside for a very affordable price. The price that you are paying will be added as credit and will automatically become available after the sample box gets delivered. The credit can be bought with tons of selections of Sports Nutrition products so it's like receiving the Mr. Olympia Sports Nutrition Sample Box for free. Nothing to lose.

This Sports Nutrition Sample Box is only limited to one box per customer. So let me enumerate what’s inside the Mr. Olympia Sports Nutrition Sample Box and believe me, they all come from solid big brand names with a good mix of protein drinks, bars and pre-workout.:

·       FitJoy Nutrition Protein Bar, Chocolate - 2.18 oz

·       Labrada Nutrition Lean Body, Ready to Drink - 17 fl oz


·       FitJoy Nutrition Protein Bar - 2.11 oz

·       EAS Myoplex Whey Protein Isolate Powder, Cinnamon Swirl - 1.23 oz

·       CytoSport Muscle Milk, Chocolate - 1.94 oz

·       MuscleTech Mission1 Clean High Protein, Chocolate Peanut Butter - 1.06 oz


·       Sheer Pre-Workout, Cotton Candy - 0.49 oz

·       Vega Protein+ Snack Bar - 1.7 oz


·       Cellucor C4 Pre Workout Supplements with Creatine, Fruit Punch - 0.23 oz

·       EAS Myoplex Pre-Workout Powder, Lemon Berry - 0.6 oz

After I finished trying all the products in my Mr. Olympia Sports Nutrition Sample Box, I’ve ordered a few items from it. All good and used up my credit. The Mr. Olympia Sports Nutrition Sample Box is a good idea if you want to try out new sports nutrition products without having to commit to the full sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment