Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Yoga for Beginners for Those Who Want a Complete Lifestyle Change


So I’ve started attending Yoga Classes for Beginners. At first, I do it at a Yoga Studio but due to my schedule, I couldn’t keep up so I had to get a personal Yoga trainer so it can fit my availability. I just realized that it’s pretty expensive to do that even if I share the private sessions with my friend. Believe me, ever since I started doing yoga, I always look forward to my next session and I just don’t want to stop just because of my tight schedule. I had to look for other options to continue doing my Yoga sessions and found a DVD called Yoga for Beginners & Beyond. I ordered it online as it seems to be much cheaper.



Yoga for Beginners & Beyond consists of 3 full-length DVDs namely:

Yoga for Stress Relief - Excessive stress in our daily lives is one of the greatest obstacles to achieving happiness, good health & well-being. For the first time ever, this DVD reveals how to approach numerous physical, mental and emotional stress related conditions through the ancient science of yoga.

AM-PM Yoga for Beginners - The AM routines are customized to wake up both your mind & body in a balanced, energetic, yet serene way. The PM practices help you to let go of the mental and physical stress of the day and prepare for a deep, relaxing sleep.


Essential Yoga for Inflexible People - These proven & effective routines will help anyone increase flexibility and strength while developing a calm, serene mind. Proper form is emphasized through these slower paced, flowing routines. Great for both the beginner and intermediate student.
It truly is worth the money as it has an approximate total of 40 routines which are easy to follow. When I first started Yoga, I thought that sure, this is so easy but during the actual Yoga classes, it made me sweat a lot. Now that I have the Yoga for Beginners & Beyond, I continue to build my strength and improve my flexibility. No kidding, it does help relieve stress. I can now do Yoga at the comforts of my own home with my own available time. Thanks to Yoga for Beginners & Beyond. Now, if you’re about to try doing Yoga, there are modifications of poses for people who are less flexible so please do not stress yourself. Yoga for Beginners & Beyond covers everything you need. I’m sure you’ll be using this for a long time it. Definitely worth the buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment