Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Get Ready with Dr. Josh Axe’s DVD Workout Program


I work from home but it doesn’t necessarily mean that I have time for everything. 24 hours is not enough for a single mom like me. Since my work is always in front of a computer without much movement, I see to it that I find time to work out at home, before or after work even if I have a crazy schedule. I really appreciate being able to get in a really good workout in a small amount of time.

I got pretty excited about a new fitness routine called Dr. Josh Axe’s DVD Workout Program. Dr. Axe created this program for moms like me, teachers, teens and just about everyone who wants their body to be transformed. Dr. Josh Axe’s DVD Workout Program is not just approved by doctors, but it is created by one so rest assured that this workout will definitely work.

Dr. Josh Axe’s DVD Workout Program includes three discs that includes:

-          Core 1 Abs on Fire

-          Core 2 Belly Fat Inferno

-          Cardio

-          Shoulder Shred Absolutely Lean Arms

-          Hot Legs

-          Booty Bootcamp

-          Warm Up

-          Cool Down
Dr. Josh Axe’s DVD Workout Program also has a 28 Day Quickstart guide workout calendar. With this program, you get stronger and toned. The workouts are based on interval and strength training. Honestly, I always look forward to this everyday. That’s how motivated I am.


Dr. Josh Axe’s DVD Workout Program is pretty intense but doable. You’d feel the results from head to foot in just 30 days by just following the program for just 20 minutes a day.  Be in the best shape of your life with Dr.Josh Axe’s DVD Workout Program. Definitely worth well the money I spent to purchase this. The results are phenomenal and the time commitment minimal. Overall, this is definitely an at-home workout video that helps keep this mommy in tip-top shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment