Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Loreal Revitalift V-Shaper Essence Review: Puffy Face No More!


I got my Loreal Revitalift V-Shaper Essence thru a subscription box and got the full-sized bottle. This is not a biased review as they didn’t give it for free so here’s my honest review. Let’s start off with the packaging. Loreal Revitalift V-Shaper Essence is in a red shiny bottle with a pump, which is easy to use. The texture has a milky consistency and once applied to the face, it’s a little sticky but easily dries up after a few minutes. It also doesn’t give any shine to the face. The scent: It has a musky scent but bearable.

As we get older, our face loses its definition and shape due to a lot of reasons. Blame it on gravity...haha! There are just too many factors that contribute to having puffy face. What Loreal Revitalift V-Shaper Essence does is it retightens, lifts up and visibly replumps the face. It actually gives your face a V-shaped facial feature. You can instantly see the results as it initially tightens up the skin. I have experienced that. Loreal Revitalift V-Shaper Essence has caffeine and escin formula that are anti-puffiness. It claims to slim your face, lifts the jawline and redefines cheekbones.


Loreal Revitalift V-Shaper Essence is used twice a day which is morning and evening before you apply your moisturizer. You just need to apply it evenly to your face and then massage the serum upwards along the jaw lines, chin area and cheeks. Now, I’ve already finished a bottle and I’m planning to purchase a new one as it truly works for me. I used to have loose skin on the neck part but since I started using this serum, it feels firm now. I've received a lot of compliments from my family and friends and I'm totally convinced that I will surely continue using Loreal Revitalift V-Shaper Essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment