Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Look Your Best with a Retinol Concentrated Serum


I am not afraid of aging as I am confident from head to foot. Of course, there’s no fountain of youth. What’s my secret to having great skin and ageless look? Just keep it simple. Since I am a blogger, I receive lots of samples from different skin care companies to review and try the products out but what’s turning me off is sometimes, it has a lot of steps for that process which I don’t have much time to do or too lazy to do it or better yet, I might miss out a step due to aging…lol! Here’s what I usually do: Wash my face with a gentle cleanser, apply StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Concentrated Serum and moisturize as my last step. That easy and it won’t eat up much of your time. 

I know you’re asking now why StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Concentrated Serum? Very simple. StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Concentrated Serum delivers the anti-aging potency of Retinol to fight the major signs of aging. As it smoothens and firms, it diminishes the appearance of pores and imperfections for more youthful looking skin. I have sensitive skin so I don’t like products that stings but this serum doesn’t give me that feeling and it doesn’t have any harsh side effects. I’ve tried other products that has Retinol but this so far is the most compatible product to my skin that I’ve ever used.


What StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Concentrated Serum does is that it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and evens out skin tone for a more radiant and glowy complexion.


StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Concentrated Serum is best used if your skin is normal to oily or have a combination as it has a shiny finish. Do include StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Concentrated Serum to your daily skin care routine and I promise you, you won't get disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment