Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Be Healthy with Fixate Cookbook


I exercise a lot but it doesn’t mean that I can just eat whatever I want since I can easily burn it. As they say, “You are what you eat” so as much as possible, I control my food intake by portions. This is a good way to lose weight in a healthy way. Autumn Calabrese has released a book called Fixate Cookbook which has 101 recipes to be prepared for the 21 day Fix Portion-Control Program. All the recipes in Fixate Cookbook are easy to prepare and follow. All the recipes have corresponding color coding container equivalents so you can just eat the exact amount of your favorite food that you’ve been craving.


Fixate Cookbook have Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free and Paleo recipes. The best thing of it is that includes desserts, snacks and cocktail drinks (as I have a sweet tooth). Did I mention I love desserts? Now, I'm able to indulge without feeling guilty. Fixate Cookbook have simple ingredients which can be easily bought from the supermarkets and you can even ask your kids to help you prepare them. You don’t need to be an expert cook as the information is easy to understand.


For those of you who are not familiar with Autumn Calabrese, author of Fixate Cookbook, she is a celebrity fitness trainer and a mom at the same time. She is also the creator of the 21 day Fix Program, which is the best-selling Bodybeach fitness program of 2014. Her goal is to help people to lose weight, simple portion control and working out consistently. You'd feel the enthusiasm in Autumn's Fixate Cookbook as she does on her videos.


The recipes in Fixate Cookbook are the most scrumptious and healthy recipes that me and my family enjoyed and will be enjoying. I would definitely recommend you to buy this. Well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment