Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stylin’ It with Aquage Sea Salt Spray


I’ve always had straight, thin hair so you can just imagine how my hair can sometimes be dull. I was browsing the net looking for different hairstyles that I can do to my hair and came across Aquage Sea Salt Spray. I immediately bought the product the next day. Aquage Sea Salt Spray promises to allow you to easily create random, messy texture that gives you that “just left the beach” look. Aquage Sea Salt Spray is not heavy and it adds thickness and volume which is a plus for me. It shampoos out easily as it is water soluble.

Here are my thoughts:  Aquage Sea Salt Spray makes my life easier to style and have that wind-blown look to it. It gives me that texture and body. Even if you don't wash your, Aquage Sea Salt Spray still works great for next day hair and refresh the style.

Just to give you an idea how easy it is to use this sea salt spray, here's how I do it: I spray it to my damp hair. After doing so, I use my fingers to style my hair and scrunching it at the ends.  I let it dry naturally. You can use a blow-dryer to make a soft-tousled texture with definition so it's really up to you. Believe me, your hairstyle lasts all day. I've actually tried other sea salt spray products but never liked it as it sometimes feels heavy and feels sticky. I have used Aquage Sea Salt Spray for quite a long time, and it works well for my fine hair.


This is my heaven sent product to fix all my hair problems. Aquage Sea Salt Spray so far has been the best hair product that I've used. It's the only thing that I use to get that "beach" look. This is pretty much what Aquage Sea Salt Spray does. If you’re having bad hair days, you know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment