Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Dry Shampoo Your Hair


I don’t frequently shampoo my hair as they say that it’s not healthy because you are also shampooing away all the essential oil that keeps your hair healthy and it also can cause falling hair that can lead to balding. And because of that, my hair seems dull, flat and lifeless which I so hate. Dry Shampoo has become my go-to weapon for instant volume and body. A Dry Shampoo is in spray or powder form that cleans the hair and absorbs all the oil. Personally, I prefer the one in spray form because for me, it’s easier to use.

One of the advantages of using Dry Shampoo is it instantly revitalizes your hair feeling clean and fresh without the use of water regardless of length and all hair types. Did you know that the history of dry shampooing was being done in hospitals to patients?


If you always dye your hair, it is advisable to use Dry Shampoo instead of rinsing it with water and soap. Why? Because you also rinse the dye from the fair making it fade. I also don’t use my heating tools for the hair that much because when you use Dry Shampoo, it is so easy to style the hair.


Another advantage of Dry Shampoo is that you can bring it anywhere and everywhere, especially when you’re travelling or just need that extra boost. It’s even easy to use. If you’re using the spray form like me, you just need to shake the Dry Shampoo Can vigorously before use. Make sure that when you spray it in your scalp, you hold the can 10 to 12 inches away from the hair. Just leave it there for a few minutes and then massage it so that it easily absorbs the oil. Now it’s up to you if you want to comb, leaving the hair straight and silky or as is for extra texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment