Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo and Conditioner: Love Your Tress


Tresemme Keratin Smooth Infusing Shampoo is one of those very few cosmetic hair cleansers which claims to be with low sulfate shampoo. I have used Tresemme shampoo before and was quite impressed by its hair fall range so thought of trying this keratin smooth range since my frizzy hair was turning even more frizzy and dry. So I was in search of some new hair cleanser which will help me in detangling my frizzy hair making them appear smooth and silky.


Don’t let unruly frizz get the better of you. Use the Tresemme Keratin Smooth collection to get smooth, more manageable hair for up to 48 hours. So get ready to say so-long to frizz with the latest salon innovation!

Infused with Keratin, the Tresemme Keratin Smooth collection is specially formulated to leave hair sleek and shiny while eliminating frizz. Silky-smooth, gorgeous hair has never been easier to achieve!

Tresemme shampoo comes in a nice sturdy red colored plastic bottle with a flip cap which is quite easy to open and close as well. This bottle is slightly big in size so I might not carry this with me while traveling. However I even saw the one in smaller size which I think would a perfect company in travel. The texture of this shampoo is very smooth like its name and it lathers very well leaving a nice soothing fragrance which liners for quite long.


Tresemme Keratin Smooth Infusing Conditioner when used with the shampoo nourishes each strand to leave hair smooth, shiny and manageable. The system transforms your hair, making your hair gorgeously sleek with less frizz, smooth and easy to style.


This Tresemme Conditioner comes in a similar packaging as that of the shampoo but has completely different color. The shampoo is in red bottle whereas the conditioner is in absolute white colored bottle.  On a first look I thought these bottles are from different variants of Tresemme since I have always seen same color and design bottles of same variant. But this was something unique and likeable since it clearly differentiates the two bottles. Otherwise normally we need to read the name while taking shower. Once I used the conditioner instead of shampoo while in a hurry which later made me realize my foolishness when I saw my hair oily sticky instead of the bounce as expected after the first day hair cleansing.

No comments:

Post a Comment