Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Stack 52 Exercise Ball Fitness Cards


I never thought that a deck of workout cards could be so much fun. These fitness cards from Stack 52 not only give you a serious workout, but they're very fun to use. I was very curious when I first came across these. I have never seen a product like this before. I think it's cool that you can choose any fitness card from this stack that allows you to get a good workout. It’s a fun way to mix up what exercises you do, great for someone like me who doesn't like doing the same things over and over and over. Except that there are very limited "Beginner" fitness cards

In particular, I need to work on my core, and there are only 2 beginner cards for core work, and both of them are crunches (different crunches). Not much variety there. As I get better, and feel like I can advance into more intermediate cards, there should be more variety, but for now, well, at least it's something. These fitness cards are a great way to customize workouts for yourself! Use either at home or in the gym. I've taken exercise ball classes and have a couple DVDs for home, but sometimes just want a different routine based on how I feel. These fitness cards are perfect for that! You can just set them anywhere nearby and flip through your selections as you go.


The deck contains 52 exercises (plus a wild card, instruction card, and mfg. info card), which are color coded into 8 colors according to muscle group, enabling you to quickly and easily create your own customized workout focusing on whatever area you want to work out. These fitness cards are a great way to take better advantage of our exercise/stability ball. I have had an exercise ball for a while and have used different charts to help develop an exercise routine. These fitness cards are a great addition to my workout.


I highly recommend them if you are looking for something a little different to do for your workout routine. I love anything that resembles a game so this is just perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment