Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Bone Broth, just A Trend?


Of course, this is not the first time we’ve heard of bone broth. Ever since I was a little girl, my mom would cook something alike, like it has been our part of life and culture. She does that because it gives out added flavor to what she’s cooking. It is only recently that I’ve found out that it can give health benefits to each of us. I looked to see if there was any ready-made and found Bone Broth Collagen.

Bone Broth is rich in a lot of things such as glucosamine, protein, collagen and other key minerals that support gut and immune system, joints, skin, hair, nails, metabolism and healthy weight. Ancient Nutrition has released a formula called Bone Broth Collagen, which is in powder form that you can simply mix with water, smoothie, juice or your very own protein shake that will give you the same key minerals with the bone broth itself. You can mix it with anything including coffee.

I am actually amazed with Bone Broth Collagen as it is 100% natural, Paleo friendly, Gut friendly, Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Grain free. Yes, you’ve read it right! Bone Broth Collagen only contains the high quality sources and ingredients derived from real, all-natural bone broth of grass fed beef, chicken, and turkey.


Bone Broth Collagen is hydrolyzed, so it mixes easily and well into liquids. I have seen improvements on my nails as I have been taking this product for 2 weeks now. I have also noticed that my skin is starting to look a little clearer and smoother. I am so thrilled with this.


Take your health seriously and go try the Bone Broth Collagen to see what difference it can make to your life in the future. Bone Broth Collagen is a little expensive but the benefits of not having to boil bones from chicken, beef or turkey and deal with all the fat and grease and mess, totally outweighs the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment