Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Exercise Your Way with Sports Hoop Hula Hoop


When I was little I used to love doing hula hoops. I was just doing it because it’s fun and challenging…even more fun if you play it with your friends. Then I stopped but I wasn’t thinking that it can give you a lot of benefits. I made a research on what benefits can you get with doing hula hoop. They said that you can burn more than 400 calories an hour which is great. It is also a complete core workout which makes your waist smaller and it can strengthen your stomach. We all know that that part is our major problem area, well at least for me.

Recently, I bought a Sports Hoop Hula Hoop and it comes with a DVD with hooping instruction and workout lessons. How cool is that? I started using the Sports Hoop Hula Hoop and it made me lose weight. It’s easy to use as it is wider which helps reduce the effort of you hooping. It has different sizes depending on your weight. 


Sports Hoop Hula Hoop is also a good equipment for beginners looking to change their lifestyle to being healthy and staying in shape. You can use Sports Hoop Hula Hoop at the comfort of your own.  

If it’s your first time to use the Sports Hoop Hula Hoop, it might be bit of a challenge to you and your body will become sore. As for me, I stopped for a long time but after using it on the 3rd try, it feels like you’re already an expert.


I’m always looking forward to going home and use my Sports Hoop HulaHoop. You can use it while watching TV or listening to music. You don’t need to have any other equipment or special clothing to use this. All you need is a space where you can use your SportsHoop Hula Hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment